Friday, November 19, 2010

What I'm Obsessing: Black Friday!!!

Yes. I am one of those crazy people who get up at 3 in the morning the Friday after Thanksgiving to drive to the mall in the freezing cold weather, to go shopping. And let me add that later that day I will be having my wisdom teeth removed. Ya, big fun. But I can not stop thinking about Black Friday Shopping! I have been saving my money for all of November and I need to shop! Is it weird though that I normally shop for myself? Hmmm... Anyways, I have had my list building in my head for the past couple weeks now for want I want. Mostly makeup, perfumes, body sprays, and hats. But as you can see, it's mostly makeup. I think I'm going to splurge and start collecting the Benefit Boxed Powders that where shown in my Birthday Goodies post. Also, I'm really obsessing over Physician's Formula cosmetics....and Stila....and Benefit....ya. I'm really looking forward to Black Friday. :)
Prices and products shown, listed here!
P.S.: I am officially on Thanksgiving break!


FTC Disclaimer:
None of the companies mentioned are paying me for this blog post and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment