Sunday, November 7, 2010

Birthday Goodies

So with my birthday just two days away, you know I have a wishlist filled with super fun wants! Now I have my practical wishlist....and my, "OMG I Wish I had a Million Dollars!" wishlist. This is a crazy, "OMG I Wish I had a Million Dollars!" wishlist. Lately I have been SO obsessed with makeup, like, it's a tad ridiculous. But I'm really lusting over Coastal Scents, Sigma Brushes, and Benefit...oh and MAC. Yes, the $35 for a face brush MAC. Trust me, I tried not to get sucked in to all the MAC products, being so expensive and all, but I want to try the brand. I just do not know what products yet. Any who, here are some of my top picks for this birthday. :)

So here is a link to my Polyvore page where all the items and websites are listed. And just to let you know, the Sigma Brushes are just as good as MAC brushes, for like 1/4 of the price! Also, if you watch beauty gurus on YouTube (which by the way, I am one now) you know Coastal Scents is good quality and really inexpensive.


FTC Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated with any companies of the products that are shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment