Saturday, November 13, 2010

Share the Stila Love

I am totally 100% in loooove with the Stila Travel Collection! There are a total of 5 palettes, but only 4 are shown. Each comes with 4 shadows and 1 blush/lip gloss convertable color. For only $10...for STILA MAKEUP PALETTES, you would be crazy not to buy them! Seriously, I want to collect them all. They are great as presents for your friends and they are totally perfect for stocking stuffers!...Mom, if your reading this, "wink, wink." ;) My favorite is the "Pretty in Paris," palette. The colors are so perfect for fall. If you want yours, you better head off to Ulta fast! These are selling SO fast and almost every different palette is out of stock on the Stila website. Be on the look out for a tutorial on my YouTube channel with one of these palettes soon. :)

Links and Winks


;) ;) ;)

FTC Disclaimer:
I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment