Friday, September 3, 2010

Some Pearls for Us Girls

Right now I am really obsessing over pearls. There are just a classy look that can glam up any outfit. I'm wearing them with my LBD for homecoming with a red nail. And I think a long strand that's knotted would be just too adorable with my new lace shirt from Old Navy...which I love as well!
Natural and Dyed Freshwater Cultured Pearl "Firecracker" Bracelet: Totally love it! The chunkiness gives it a more casual look.
Betsey Johnson - Betsey Paris French Dog Stretch Bracelet (Pearl): I adore the idea of pairing a very classy look with more edged out pieces to roughen it up.
Pearl Flower Cocktail Ring: I love big rings like this! Plus it's only nine bucks!
Pearl Crystal Cameo Brooch (silver tone): I'm really into brooches this season. I can totally picture pairing this with like a slouchy black hat.
Cara Accessories Netted Faux Pearl Necklace: Love that it's a double strand and a double bow!
Miso Jet Flower And Pearl Necklace: I totally love the mixing of the black and white, it gives an unexpected pop!
Rose Bow Pearl Stack: I love love love little ring sets! This one especially because it has roses, pearls, and bows. What more could a girl ask for?


FTC Disclaimer:
None of these items were sent to me for free. None of the companies mentioned are paying me for this blog post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment