Monday, September 6, 2010

When Katie Met Mark.

I have been wanting to try Mark. makeup for quite sometime now, and when my friend became a representative it was obvious that I had to buy the products! After reading a TON of reviews many of the items sounded too good to be true. But, wow! Mark. makeup is now my go to brand. The products are ah-maaaazing! I already have lists of products to get on my next orders. For the quality of the products, it's fairly inexpensive, especially the brushes. These are all the items I've bought and I already want more.
Lash Splash Hook Up Waterproof Mascara: I don't think I'd use again as a waterproof mascara (not because it ran, but because it just wore off) but definitely for everyday.
Curl Goddess Curling Gel: Smells ah-mazing, srong at first but light and fresh when your hair dries and it gives me nice beach-y waves.
Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss: I bought this in Pink Rush and it's the perfect color and the gloss isn't too sticky!
Get in Line Hook Up Waterproof Liquid Liner: Loooooove it! Really easy to apply.
Face Xpert Foundation: So cute, it comes with a little sponge applicator!
Matte-nificient Compact Powder: I have oily skin and this kept my makeup looking "matte" all day with just one application!
Foundation Brush: SO soft and really makes a difference when putting on your foundation.
Primed for Perfection Primer: Makes your makeup look and stay fresh all day.
Get Bright Hook Up Highlighter: Use it to highlight your brow and cheekbones and brighten your eyes. It's amazing!

All products shown can be purchased at meetmark.com!

FTC Disclaimer:
None of these items were sent to me for free. None of the companies mentioned are paying me for this blog post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment