Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More Fall Goodies

Sooo, I went to go to the movies today, but right before the movie started the theater lost power! But on the upside I went "window shopping" instead. Old Navy has the cutest clothes this year, like it's their best season ever! But I picked out my top five, and I think I'm in love.
Cable Knit Boyfriend Cardigan: Perfect and exactly what I wanted! I can totally picture wearing it to the apple orchard.
Faux Fur Vest: These were a bit popular last year, but I'm seeing them a lot more now and I'm head over heels for them!
Sheer Lace Top: I am sooo obsessed with lace right now! This one isn't too fancy because it's a looser fit, which I love!
Zipper Pocket Tees: Absolutely love these! I want every single one!
Cropped Twill Moto Jacket: OMG!!!! It fits like a glove and is just too, too perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment