Monday, July 12, 2010

What I'm Obsessing: Looklet!




Eh my gawd!!! I am totally 100% in love with this website! Looklet.com is a whole world for fashionistas like you! You get to be the stylist, model, and photographer all in one. What more could you ask for?! With thousands of clothing choices ranging from Alexander McQueen to Zoul and everything else in between you'll come up with millions of looks. Choose your model, her expression, her outfit, the photo background, and the film effects for the photo making your own fashion spread couldn't be easier! You make your own profile page (it's FREE!) with your own "wall" and publish your looks to it where people from around the world can look, comment, and "heart" your looks. You can friend people and follow them as well.
Looklet's competitor, polyvore.com, allows you to make style boards of...well, different styles. It gives you runway photos, quotes, and random pictures for you to create your style. I have only done Looklet, but now I just might sign up for both!

P.S.: all the pics shown are some of my looks I've done on Looklet! Here's a link to MY PAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment